End Of Tenancy Cleaning in London
We are a leading provider of end of tenancy cleaning in London.
We offer tenants or landlords a professional clean of a property at the end of a tenancy, or before the start of a new one, which can include:
- Expansive bathroom cleaning – toilets, showers, sinks, bathtubs, taps and showerheads will all be disinfected and scrubbed, tiles and plugholes de-scaled, mirrors and windows polished alongside frames and sockets through our professional cleaning tools
- Remarkable kitchen cleaning – Surfaces will be disinfected along with appliances such as fridges, cookers and ovens, floors can be vacuumed and mopped, windows and other glass polished, frames, skirting boards and sockets wiped down alongside cupboards and more
- Intense interior cleaning – Hallways, bedrooms, living rooms and more can be put through our cleaning regime. Floors can be vacuumed and mopped, surfaces, mirrors and pictures dusted and cleaned, skirting boards and switches scrubbed as well as windows, doors and frames
A deep and thorough clean
Our service includes a supervised end of tenancy cleaning team equipped with the best cleaning equipment and products to guarantee a deep all over clean of the property you are vacating.
Peace of mind
Starlet Cleaning works regularly with landlords, estate agents, and property companies so we are aware of the requirements for inventory checkouts and our hassle free service is specifically designed to ensure you pass your checkout without any problems. For your added protection our end of tenancy cleaning service also comes with extensive Public Liability and Employers Liability insurance.
We can also offer additional specialist services such as:
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Outside window cleaning
- Hard floor cleaning and polishing
Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
This is all part of our end of tenancy cleaning in London service, which you will only be delighted you chose and where you can leave all the dirty work up to us!
We cover all Greater London areas, including Chelsea, Kensington, Earls Court, Fulham, Islington, Camden, Westminster, Shepherds Bush, Chiswick, Richmond, Ealing, Maida Vale, Battersea, Clapham, Wandsworth, City of London, Canary Wharf, Wapping, Stratford, Victoria, Pimlico, Hampstead, St. Johns Wood and Notting Hill.
Looking for a great price for your end of tenancy clean? We can offer you a ball park figure if you provide us with a description of the condition of your property, number of bedrooms, bathrooms etc.
Please call or email us for a free quote on our end of tenancy cleaning in London services.